Chile Relleno - Recipe
- 4 bell peppers
- 250 g ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic toes, chopped
- fresh coriander (but please, leave it, i don't like it too much...)
- 2 eggs
- ground pepper
- Worcester Sauce
- Tabasco Sauce
- Coat the bell peppers with oil and broil on all sides until the skins curl. Remove the peppers from the oven and let them cool.
- Peel the peppers and remove the seeds. Cook ground beef, onions and garlic in oil and add coriander (not if you have me over for dinner please!), salt, pepper, Worcester and Tabasco sauce (just a wee bit).
- Fill the bell peppers with the meat mixture.
- Beat the eggs, dip peppers in them and fry them in oil on all sides.
Serve immediately. Buen provecho!
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Chile relleno is a typical Central American side dish, basically peppers stuffed with ground beef.